Gurmat Bibek Gosht - Evaluation of Sikh Historiography
( ਸਿਖ ਇਤਿਹਾਸਕਾਰੀ ਦਾ ਮੁਲਾਂਕਣ )
Naad Pargaas organised three day Gurmat Bibek Gosht at Mata Sundri College for women at Delhi between 30 Dec 2010 to 1 Jan 2011. This is second such camp on Sikh Chintan Prampra (ਸਿਖ ਚਿੰਤਨ ਪਰੰਪਰਾ ) . Naad Pargaas students and scholors presented their research papers on various Sikh chintaks ( ਚਿੰਤਕ) . In total 33 papers were presented by scholors. Below are some of the videos from the camp. We appologise that some of the video could not be presented due to poor recording however the research papers will be published in a book form soon.
Day - 1
2) Bhai Nand lal Goya de kalaam vich ithaas drishti by Prof. Sarabjit Singh.
3) Pracheen Shau Sakhi: Ithaas drishti by Dr. Charandeep Singh
2) Gurbilaas Patshahi Dasvi (10th) : Ithaas Drishti by Joginder Singh
3) Shri Gur Sobha (Senapati) : Ithaas Drishti by Harbhajan Singh
4) Gurbilaas Patshahi Dasvi (10th) Bhai Sukha Singh : Ithaas Drishti by Ranjit Kaur .
2) Parchiyaan Seva Das : Ithaas Drishti by Gurpreet Singh
3) Pehma Parkash ( Saroop Das Bhalla ) : Ithaaas Drishti by Prof. Amarjit Singh
4) Pracheen Panth Parkash ( Ratan Singh Bhangu ) : Ithaas Drishti by Harpal Singh
Day - 2
2) Dr. Gandha Singh: Ithaas Drishti by Simranjit Singh
3) Sikh Mat Vish Parivartan ( Gokul Chand Narang ) : Ithaas Drishti by Sukhpal Singh
5) Sikhaan Da Ithaas (Hari Ram Gupta): Ithaas Drishti by Rupinder Kaur
2) Ithaas Vich Sikh ( Sangat Singh ): Ithaas Drishti by Harpreet Singh
3) J. S Grewal Diyaan Likhtaan Vich Ithaas Drishti by Maninderjit Kaur
Day - 3
2) Prof. Puran Singh : Ithaas Drishti by Paramjit Singh
3) Dr. Himmat Singh : Ithaas Drishti by Kawaljit Singh
4) Sikh Ithaas Da Marxwadi Drishtikoon by Damanjit Singh
2) Harinder Singh Mehboob : Ithaas Drishti by Dr. Manjinder Singh